• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disease or no disease, the Grand Trundling of the Recycling Bin must be done if the bin is full enough. I managed to fill a bag pretty well, having some cardboard from Amazon deliveries and such to go with the normal stuff, and that made the bin look full (though it could all have been squashed down a bit) so I sallied forth therewith

Comment

A delicious tea of pork chops cooked in the Remoska, with chips, peas and gravy

Comment

Another busy but interesting day.

HWMBO made me a Fantastico (see Diffords) cocktail while I finished up at work. That was followed by many Paloma cocktails plus his own Grenadian variant on an Enzoni (using rum, instead of gin). I finally called time and demanded food, so we ordered some Korean food.

Ents was The Repair Shop, Only Connect and then some random YouTube tat.

Comment

Telly tonight was some more of The Repair Shop

update: feeling very tired and I think I still have a slight temperature, but I do believe it's improved slightly. Throat isn't as sore as it was this time last night. Let's hope the worst of it has passed

Goodnight all

Comment

Just starting a diet, I need to lose 15% of body weight apparently. So doing ASDA / Tesco diet milkshakes which actually aren't bad.

Lets see if I'm suicidal/homicidal in 7 days.

No cocktails or doughnuts sadly.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey start out again, and I see it's now still mostly dark at seven in the morning (at this latitude), which it wasn't a couple of weeks ago

Temperature is currently 9°C, with clearing cloud but a high of only 13° forecast; barometers down at 1011/1019mB. No rain forecast though

The lurgy is, I think, somewhat improved. But we'll see

Comment

Morning all

Dark, dull, overcast but dry. Currently 13 degrees with a high of 14 later. The sun may make an appearance. Barometer down to 1020 mBar.

Tired this morning. Looking forward to a lie in tomorrow - it's been a heavy brain week!

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
                Commissions by Catherine de Medici, the first ballet 'Ballet Comique de la Reine' is performed in Paris 1581

Comment

Morning all

TFIF, etc.

Misty in the valleys, but warmer than yesterday.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The recycling bin has been trundled back in

Comment

Morning.

Still dark! It isn't winter yet

Some is trying to annoy female posters in General.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X