• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Dull and cloudy but dry and warm. Currently 18 degrees with a forecast high of 21 expected. Barometer down to 1016 mBar.

Decided to have a look at my little tool box and decide what can be rescued as it's been stored in the outside shed, subject to rain. My small axe (no idea why I have one) is properly rusted but the mallet and concrete chisel (ditto) are ok. The smaller tools need a bit of a clean up and will be fine. Need to find a more durable, waterproof tool box so I feel a walk up to the high street to screwfix is in order.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
    US fashion company 'Michael Kors' buys Italian brand 'Vercace' fro US$2.1 billion 2018

Comment

In mooching about the Screwfix website to determine what they had in stock, I ended up realising that my order was going to be more substantial than just an empty (easy to carry) tool box so I've gone for the delivery option and added in loads of other stuff for all the little jobs I've been thinking of doing.

Comment

But never will.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Son coming down for visit today so no loony lady.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

dull

Comment

grey

Comment

gloomy

Comment

miserable

Comment

day

Comment

today