• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sainsbury's delivery arrived, about ten or fifteen minutes into the allotted hour. They've done OK on the use-by dates for the meat this time, and also managed to avoid smashing or partially opening any of the beer bottles en route

The only anomaly was the presence of a large bag of Doritos; one of the spicier varieties, I assume from the blood-red packaging. As I have no interest in Doritos and certainly hadn't ordered any, I returned them to the driver. So perchance somebody, somewhere, will be going without their Doritos tonight

Comment

I like Doritos but not those extra hot ones.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Friday special: Southern not-fried chicken with fries and ketchup

And then I remembered I'd got a multiseed loaf in the delivery, so I hauled out the slicing machine and got that neatly sliced, bagged and into the freezer. Getting the knack of that slicer now, and didn't come even remotely close to accidentally running one of my fingers through it this time

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          I like Doritos but not those extra hot ones.
          I don't mind Doritos per se, though they're not my first or even third choice of salty snack, but I don't think the hot ones would be to my taste at all

Comment

I wanna be free
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Like the bluebirds flying by me

Comment

Like the waves out on the blue sea

Comment

If your love has to tie me

Comment

Don't try me, say good-bye

Comment

I wanna be free - and on a century!

Comment

Working...
                      X