• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Cloudy but bright. Damp from early rain. Currently 11 degrees ('feels like' 9) with a high of 16 later. The sun is supposed to be making an appearance this afternoon.

Still achy. Bored of it now.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
    'Shanghai Disneyland Park', the first Disney Park in Mainland China opens to the public 2016

Comment

Temperature 24.6 °C
      Relative humidity 53%
      Pressure 978 hPa

32°C expected later. Scorchio!

One of next door's young cats came into our house today. Our cat saw it off in double quick time.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The gasman goeth away again - six minutes, which I think is some kind of record

Comment

Pancetta omelette for lunch, which made a nice change

Comment

Having a little break, because it's been a busy day so far. There will be chocolate biscuits

Comment

The sun has come out, so I've had to close the blind so I can see my screen.

It's been a quiet day at the office. I probably could have been busier but I'll put a bit more effort in next week instead

Comment

It would be rude not to drivel a little bit, all things considered

Comment

It's supposed to rain in London this evening. I hope so as my plants will need watering

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    It would be rude not to drivel a little bit, all things considered
                    It would, wouldn't it...
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

There seems to be some kind of sports day thing going on nearby with occasional announcements that I can't quite make out

Comment

Working...
                      X