• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

Gawd. Don't you ever go to bed Fizzy Knickers?
    Eventually

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

A very excellent film. The sequel is good too.
    Good to hear, as I've got that in the queue

Comment

Things I've discovered this morning:

They've found something in The Money Pit, dunno what since it was an ad site & I don't click on those.

Trump is demonstrably as mad as a box of frogs.

Some elderly woman was eaten by her cats in Spain & five of the cats died.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

After all that serious viewing, I've moved onto something less worthy - The Curse of Oak Island

We're now onto Enochian Chambers, divination, more swamp draining.

Comment

Late lunch of pâté on sesame bloomer toast, as I remembered the pâté Needed To Be Eaten™

Comment

It's turned into a lovely afternoon. Much of it with Oak Island as the background noise. I did hit pause while I went out to finish window cleaning. I even got up a ladder to do the window above the kitchen door that leads into my little patio.

Lots of activity going on around 10X so far. Sonar says there's something down that hole.

Am now on S3.

Comment

Lunch (which was eaten at lunch time) was an omlette with diced sausage (from the pack I cooked yesterday) with some cooked tomatoes to finish them up.

Not sure what to have for dinner. Not overly hungry so it may be just cheese and crackers.

BTW is there a way to cut a slice off a Soreen loaf without it completely squishing?

Comment

I had to stop watching Oak Island for my sanity. I think I've watched 6 or 7 episodes today.

They drilled and dug holes (having bought/hired some very expensive kit from Cat) in random places based on crazy notions from people whose money is not being spent on the project.

Having found nothing other than water, they then started looking for the Money Pit. S3E3 ended with them potentially finding it (it looks like they did based on the "next time on..." bit at the end.

Comment

End of Act 1.

Eats: Sprogs had inch thick pork chops covered with worcester sauce, pepper and salt (let us have a bit, very tasty). Mrs NAT and I had andouiliette (look it up. Made from pigs colon and smells like pig-tulip while cooking - tastes divine). Accompanied with balsamic onion gravy, mashed potatoes and fried cabbage (with chilli flakes).

Act 2 begins. BBC4 - The Turning of the Screw, opera. V. creepy.

Edit; really good. I recommend.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Tea has been herby chicken, tomato and lentil soup. It's got a lovely flavour, that stuff; will definitely make it again

Brightened up slightly here as sunset approached, though still quite a bit of cloud about

Comment

Anyone else watching the new BBC drama Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham? First episode was brilliant but a very difficult watch, first series ive known can be binged watched in one go (all three episodes are in the iPlayer) but seven chosen to stagger over a few days!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X