• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headache got to the point where it was annoying me enough to warrant a couple of tablets.

Laundry in the WM just getting to its spin cycle. Smalls, leggings and t-shirts. Next load will be dresses.

Ents has been some Great British Menu (just the banquet day left to watch) and Great British Sewing Bee. All very patriotic, I guess

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Ents has been some Great British Menu (just the banquet day left to watch) and Great British Sewing Bee. All very patriotic, I guess
      oh, dear. aren't you bored enough??

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        HWMBO has to attend a family zoom call and so I have been entrusted with putting dinner in the oven

sodding stuck quote!
        how do i get rid of it without having to read manuals on web dev crap?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

oh, dear. aren't you bored enough??

Well there's nothing happening in General.

I need to find the motivation to get off my arse but, until that presents itself, tat on telly is all there is.

Comment

Just checked yesterday's posts and sent LM a PM as I suspect I know what her PC issue is...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

sodding stuck quote!
              how do i get rid of it without having to read manuals on web dev crap?
              Follow this link and deselect "Multiquote" in the post footer - it'll be orange, click on it so it isn't

Comment

Cumberland sausages and thick-cut smoked bacon in a sesame seed baton with red sauce? Don't mind if I do

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Follow this link and deselect "Multiquote" in the post footer - it'll be orange, click on it so it isn't
                  thankee kindly young man

Comment

Ordered the new Apple TV 4K yesterday, supposedly for delivery on Wednesday. Turns out it'll be arriving tomorrow instead

Comment

Torrential rain out there now!

Really windy too

Comment

Working...
                      X