• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

left leg looking tasty! Town hall with our new vision explained completed!

Now on division meeting.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Went for a walk at lunch time down to Tesco to pick up a nice colourful bunch of tulips. Much cooler out there today than yesterday with a bit of a damp feel to the air.

Comment

Nipped down to the shops with my daughter (the non-histrionic one), picked up her five a month covid tests and bought some chicken wings which are currently roastingalong with a couple of Flammenkuchen.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

all done an I still have a complete set of legs. My Cuticles are slightly worse for wear.

Apparently they have managed to identify the 600 processes we do in this £100s of millions turnover company. Company before last a similar size had thousands and they just sold breakers. I suspect they may have missed a few. Our Landscape analysis has now looked at a few molehills. I am now channelling my inner zeity mad:
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

woohoo The government has said that all people aged 50 or over will receive vaccine in registration order. Since I registered 1 minute after the site opened, and before it had response time issues, I'm hopeful.

Kids have to wait 'til us oldies are done. But my boss texted me and says that there's a parallel system going on where some doctors' practices are getting any unused Moderna vaccines and they're been doled out in strict first come first served order.

(Full disclosure - my boss is also a friend of many years standing and hates it when I call him "the boss".)

vetran - sorry, whut? I don unnerstan'. Legs. Cuticles.... Is this some new jargon?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              ...tulip...
              That will for ever read **** to me.

They're coming up in our garden. Very nice. Four plants arrived yesterday. Unfortunately, the spent the weekend in a cardboard box in a depot. The rhododendron is looking a bit worse for wear.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                That will for ever read **** to me.
                Same here, anywhere I see it. This site has ruined me!

Comment

Dinner is fish fingers and curly fries because I'm an adult and am allowed to eat these things.

Watching a Louis Theroux programme about Joe Exotic. I never watched Tiger King, as it never appealed to me, and I'm glad I didn't; he seems like a very tragic creature.

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green and red rings closed

Been another busy day, but I managed to knock off for the Apple Event. Those new iPad Pros look pretty nifty

Comment

Now onto Trucking Hell

Comment

Working...
                      X