• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I noticed Reggie Perrin has popped up on iPlayer, saving me the trouble of going across the room to get the DVDs; just watched the first episode
    The Sunshine Desserts building (now demolished) immortalised on Street View: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.52...7i13312!8i6656

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I noticed Reggie Perrin has popped up on iPlayer, saving me the trouble of going across the room to get the DVDs; just watched the first episode
      342000 Zen Chury Om.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

When do you start?

EDIT: No need to reply, I have now been to General

do you need counselling?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

do you need counselling?
          Probably but not necessarily for that

Comment

Dinner was Fish Mornay the fish was Basa which is underrated in my opinion.

Having made Cauliflower cheese last night (hence the cheese sauce) we had it with that, OK it was if we were eating on the geriatric ward (no teeth required) but it tasted great!

Spent much of the day admiring my new Vivofit 4 with >1year battery and phone syncing. Quite nice all green screen (no ring sadly) and beepy.

Popped out to the shops as we had no bread to live off as prescribed by deities or milk for tea so a legally permitted shopping trip was undertaken.

Not sure scotch is counted as essential supplies but a bottle fell in the basket. If this carries on much longer next time it will be a crate.

Ents has been criminal minds again with Jack Coleman as guest star. I know him better as Noah in Heroes but he was in dynasty as well.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

342000 Zen Chury Om.
              Nope, it was this one...

do you need counselling?

Comment

Ents was an episode of Storyville about a couple in LA who pioneered newscasting from a helicopter. Didn't exactly pull many punches about their relationship.

Having to watch all the stuff downloaded to the iPlayer desktop app as it's gone wonky and won't download anything. Have logged a ticket and I bet they will tell me to remove, download, and reinstall the app, which will result in me losing everything and all my series links.

The error I'm getting is "DRM Error: Widevine license acquisition failed >> Custom data base64-decoding failed." Last successful download was on Monday. All latest Win10 patches were installed last week, so I don't think it's a delayed reaction to that. App says there's no updates available for it but v2.12.4 is about six months out of date.

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

Comment

Dinner was Fish Mornay the fish was Basa which is underrated in my opinion.
                    Zen Chury Other Om. 299600.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

And a big bit of (Sainsbury's TTD) coffee and walnut cake

Comment

Working...
                      X