• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract finally signed, and the flood of other nonsense has slowed to a trickle

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Contract finally signed, and the flood of other nonsense has slowed to a trickle
      When do you start?

EDIT: No need to reply, I have now been to General

Last edited by ladymuck; 17 March 2021, 17:40.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

When do you start?
        If they get all the stuff they need to prove that I'm not a mass murderer or North Korean spy, Friday. Initially it was supposed to be Monday, but they want to use Friday to make sure everything's set up and ready for me to get going properly next week, rather than starting the week with the usual day of mucking around with login problems and so on

Comment

Still just about sunny at 6pm

Comment

I didn't eat all my lunch so have just reheated the last of it as a snack.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I didn't eat all my lunch so have just reheated the last of it as a snack.
              Thrifty!

Comment

Had lunch with my grandchildren and their parents today. Raclette. Managed to burn the back of my hand (about the size of a 5p piece, 2nd degree) on one of the grills. It was worthy to see the little ones.

Currently we're working our way through scrubs on Disney+. Frost forecast tonight and maybe snow in the early hours of the morning.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

If they get all the stuff they need to prove that I'm not a mass murderer or North Korean spy, Friday. Initially it was supposed to be Monday, but they want to use Friday to make sure everything's set up and ready for me to get going properly next week, rather than starting the week with the usual day of mucking around with login problems and so on
                  Organised - that won't do
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

well, that's MY fave thread borked then.
                    ho, hum

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Entertainment - Yes Minister, Reggie Perrin.
                      I noticed Reggie Perrin has popped up on iPlayer, saving me the trouble of going across the room to get the DVDs; just watched the first episode

Comment

Working...
                      X