• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I must have gotten a right wriggle on as I've recorded 5.45 km at average 10m23s pace The last mile km was done in 9m36s
      I didn't have time to correct my post before my course started and someone borked the forum in the name of progress.

In old money, I walked 3.39 miles at an average pace of 16m42 a mile. The last mile was done in 15m54s which is a new record!

Comment

Ugh I don't like new! I guess I need to do some preferences config to get things to display properly.

Clicking the little blue arrow to the right of the name of the last poster takes me to the first post in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jainnode View Post

must be first civilian post

Comment

I spotted you were one of the first back in

Comment

Ugh I don't like new! I guess I need to do some preferences config to get things to display properly.

Clicking the little blue arrow to the right of the name of the last poster takes me to the first post in the thread.
              yeh, that's a PITA, wrong thread though

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I spotted you were one of the first back in
                oops, better bugger off before i get noticed then...............................
                Last edited by jainnode; 20 February 2021, 19:13.

Comment

I know, but the powers that be insisted

Stick it in https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...g-reports.html

Comment

This doesn't feel right

Equally how do i open the last page of a thread from the index page?

Edit oh it's the little blue arrow by the name of the last poster - but it doesn't work.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

oops, better bugger of before i get noticed then...............................

Century!

Comment

Working...
                      X