• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made it to 20° in here at last

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
      Are you cold-blooded? My house is thermo controlled at 20°C upstairs and 21.5°C down. I'd be murdered at your temperatures.
      Really? I set mine to 15' for about 1/2 hr before breakfast and 18' in evening for 5hrs. Seems quite warm enough usually.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Made it to 20° in here at last

Toasty again

Comment

Lots of Chinese food ordered for delivery. Then realised I didn't change the time of delivery so it'll be arriving within the next 30 minutes. Never mind, it all warms up easy enough.

Comment

Juts popped to Iceland for some spuds. It's cold Out There

Comment

Juts? Just, surely

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Juts? Just, surely
                It's the cold affecting your typing

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  It's the cold affecting your typing
                  Either that or autocorrect is making arbitrary and incorrect decisions on my behalf. It recently decided to start adding ";t" to "doesn't" and "isn't" for no discernible reason, and it was a right palaver to get it to stop

Comment

Autocorrekt? I dont nede it as my speling is allways purfict.
                    Last edited by xoggoth; 13 February 2021, 20:05.
                    bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

PS Intarresting nuse item in the Metro.

Couple drove to Dartmoor to take part in 'coldest ever sex' | Metro News

Remember doing that in the snow with a GF on High Tor near Matlock. I was ok as I was on top.
                      bloggoth

Comment

Working...
                      X