• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've got snow forecast for overnight here. I don't think I'll be going for a walk today as the weather app reckons it "feels like" -4°C

Comment

Odd to work on Sunday but too snowy for loony lady 1. Anyway, was doing a jscript thing with canvas in Chrome and suddenly my desktop background picture changed to the one I was drawing and all my text pad settings got set to default. Surely jscript in a webpage couldn't have done that? Weird.
      Last edited by xoggoth; 7 February 2021, 15:25.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

According to my weather app it is 100% snowing outside.

It clearly isn't. Though it is 1 degree.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Go on, you Taffys!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            MyFitnessPal informs me that I have logged in for 1500 days in a row!

Celebrating with a few ginger nuts
            Did it say that your fitness was consistent. Consitently at zero....

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Odd to work on Sunday but too snowy for loony lady 1. Anyway, was doing a jscript thing with canvas in Chrome and suddenly my desktop background picture changed to the one I was drawing and all my text pad settings got set to default. Surely jscript in a webpage couldn't have done that? Weird.
              jscript in a webpage can show a picture of Kylie Minogue's bottom. Apparently she had a masseuse especially for her bottom. Maybe you could apply if the job becomes free?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                The snow isn't going to settle here as it's too fine and the ground is too wet. If it freezes overnight, the pavements and roads will be horribly icy tomorrow.
                When I used to see snow my first thought was to build a snowman. Now I worry about the pavements. Soon I will be at the stage where I write a letter to the council about them....

Comment

2nd E-bike built for my mate. Much easier second time around.
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I thought it was raining but it's hail. It's a bit stop-start, much like the snow earlier.

How delightful.

Comment

Just had a really nice fry-up

Comment

Working...
                      X