• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Croissant is now cooked and cooled nicely. A small dollop of Bonne Maman Berries and Cherries Conserve on the side.

I think I'll eat before I call the parentals.

Comment

I went outside about an hour and a half ago. It immediately started snowing but melted as soon as it hit the ground.

I toddled off to M&S and Boots thinking it doesn't feel too bad. On the way back I realised that my only exposed bit of flesh - my face - was bloody freezing. That wind hurts!
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

recycling bin duly trundled, as it's full <again>
        bloody Baltic oot there!!
        King Billy's no in it.
        brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

1h24m talking to the parents.

Small flurries of snow still falling. Tempted to go out for a walk if only to just get out the flat.

Comment

Lunch, after my brief foray to the land of Nanook, is two large lamb samosa's, with hot lime pickle.
            me cockles are suitable impressed.
            <-- me ears.

Comment

I love lime pickle and keep meaning to pick up a box of limes to make my own. I have the recipe and most of the ingredients, just need good limes.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

No snow apparent here, but it's a bit chilly at 2°C

Occasional glimmers of sunshine through the gaps in the cloud though. Barometric readings: 997/1005mB.

Comment

MyFitnessPal informs me that I have logged in for 1500 days in a row!

Celebrating with a few ginger nuts

Comment

Went out for a walk. My original plan was to walk down to the river, along past Chelsea Physic Garden towards Chelsea Bridge then up to Sloane Square and back.

Plan B was to pop up to Boots, M&S, and Ole & Steen for odds and sods.

Plan B won. It wasn't too cold out but not the right day for a walk along the river.

Comment

The snow isn't going to settle here as it's too fine and the ground is too wet. If it freezes overnight, the pavements and roads will be horribly icy tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X