• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Though I don't like German operas as they just sound wrong.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I have to remember to take the car out every week or two until the weather improves.
      I ought to do the same. Not sure if it's illegal...

Comment

I'm feeling quite pleased with myself in that I have taken a crappy document and filled it with wonder and delight (factual content).

Now to see what the client thinks of such shenanigans

Comment

Now I've clocked off I'm watching BBC Four - Hip Hop: The Songs That Shook America

The list of episodes is in reverse order with the "Ladies First, Queen Latifa" one actually being last in the series as aired. Nice one, BBC.

Comment

The rain seemed to be easing off earlier but it's back in the swing of things now

Comment

Dinner was fish fingers and chips with a fried egg.

Now watching a RI lecture on YouTube. I do like the idea that aliens in the Andromeda galaxy looking at us are seeing the earth 2.5 million years ago and so are looking at early hominids.
              https://youtu.be/wmhR_ttQ9-E

The rain has been doing quite an enthusiastic job for quite some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                I ought to do the same. Not sure if it's illegal...
                It's legal.

Just keep to the speed limit.

Also if you can pop into a supermarket for some essential supplies in your circuit then you are doubly legal.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Dinner was fish fingers and chips with a fried egg.
                  I had a fried egg sandwich.

Comment

Pre-fast tea has been chicken madras, with rice and naan; nice and filling to keep me going until after the blood tests tomorrow

All finished by 21:15, giving me a clear fifteen minutes on the cutoff time of 21:30

Nothing but water from now on…

Comment

And so to the conclusion of Bron/Broen with S4E7 and S4E8

I'd better get to sleep now, given that I have to be up at such an ungodly hour

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X