• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

It's Friday, I'm in Love...

Will I get an offer today?
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning all

Dry and a pale blue sky. Wisps of cloud here and there. It's 7 degrees ('feels like' 5) at the moment with a forecast high of 10. Sunshine and cloud all the way to early evening with rain forecast overnight. Barometer down a smidge to 1009 mBar.

Committed the cardinal sin of posting elsewhere before here. At least it was in a professional forum.

My back is already feeling the benefits of my new chair and the way I've had to reorganise my desk now that I'm sitting properly. Haven't yet figured out how to get rid of my old chair. (Will probably use the council's bulk waste collection service)

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
        BBC time signal 'pips' first broadcast from Greenwich 1924

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post

Ooh an offer of what?

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post

Of Love?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Ooh an offer of what?
              Sideways move - the debate is outside, or inside...?
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Ooh an offer of what?
                Someone to "fill his freezer". As you call it....

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  It's legal.

Just keep to the speed limit.

Also if you can pop into a supermarket for some essential supplies in your circuit then you are doubly legal.
                  Alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Alcohol?
                    That is definitely essential. Although, contrary to popular belief, I am not a solo drinker. I only drink when HWMBO is around

Comment

That is definitely essential. Although, contrary to popular belief, I am not a solo drinker. I only drink when HWMBO is around
                      So thats the only reason you invite him to visit?

Comment

Working...
                      X