• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure it's a good thing, this new chair.

My typing accuracy has improved and my productivity and motivation has gone up.

Comment

Duck and barley soup with multiseed bread for lunch

Comment

Just remembered I need to do something with the rest of the roast pork. Might have another roast dinner with it tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
          It's Friday, I'm in Love...

Will I get an offer today?

not from me!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Lunch was lentil soup with bread.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Blimey that was just like LM's chair, productivity soared when cuk went down!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Blimey that was just like LM's chair, productivity soared when cuk went down!
                It wasn't down, strictly speaking; admin was copying the DB as he and I are doing a dry run of the upgrade, and he went and did it by running a live copy from the existing DB to the test DB, rather than backing the live one up and restoring the test one from that, which had the unfortunate side effect of locking the DB entirely

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  It wasn't down, strictly speaking; admin was copying the DB as he and I are doing a dry run of the upgrade, and he went and did it by running a live copy from the existing DB to the test DB, rather than backing the live one up and restoring the test one from that, which had the unfortunate side effect of locking the DB entirely
                  You just can't get the staff anymore.

Comment

I didn't notice a thing. I must have been having a productive moment of my own.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      While eating lunch I am watching Genesis from the Old Grey Whistle Test 1980. At the Lyceum. A concert I was at.
                      Were you the one with the Big Hair at the front?
                      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                      X