• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I have to go outside and empty the bins.

I will do it later as I can't stand the rain against my window...
    Our recycling bin needs a trundle, but I'll leave it a bit in case the rain passes on

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Got a proper buzz on today. Started walking a bit to get out, busted knee from rugby stops anything too long, but passed a lady twice and again today and I've just realised it's none other than Gemma Atkinson who it appears to live locally. I was a proper fan of hers right back from her Hollyoaks beginning. A seriously attractive lady but the down to earth girl next door looking type, not some bone headed glamour puss.

Proper stoked to have seen her even if it's just passing on a walk. Happy day for me today

Comment

I will do it later as I can't stand
        On the lash again?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Our recycling bin needs a trundle, but I'll leave it a bit in case the rain passes on
          Excitement in Llandudno! Black bin day today! We only get those every 4 weeks.....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Got a proper buzz on today. Started walking a bit to get out, busted knee from rugby stops anything too long, but passed a lady twice and again today and I've just realised it's none other than Gemma Atkinson who it appears to live locally. I was a proper fan of hers right back from her Hollyoaks beginning. A seriously attractive lady but the down to earth girl next door looking type, not some bone headed glamour puss.

Proper stoked to have seen her even if it's just passing on a walk. Happy day for me today
            Is it true she spoke to you? I think it was "stop harrassing me you weirdo"....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              On the lash again?
              I wish....

To think it was only this time last year I was on the lash. Then at the end of February it all stopped.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I wish....

To think it was only this time last year I was on the lash. Then at the end of February it all stopped.
                My last proper outing was in March, when things were starting to get proper spooky. HWMBO and I went to The Goring to eat at Nathan Outlaw's restaurant for lunch. Cocktails, champagne, cocktails oh and some sea food type stuff. Very drunk, passed out on the sofa for a good while when we got home.

Those were the days...

Comment

I checked recently and my last time down the pub was February 29th last year. So even if I get vaccinated and pubs are allowed to open again, I'll still have to wait another three years to mark the anniversary

Comment

I checked recently and my last time down the pub was February 29th last year. So even if I get vaccinated and pubs are allowed to open again, I'll still have to wait another three years to mark the anniversary
                    The plague should be gone by then.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The rain doesn't seem to be passing on, so I've carted my recycling down and trundled the bin out to the side road

And I just remembered I have to make sure to have my dinner earlier tonight as I've got the fasting blood test in the morning

Comment

Working...
                      X