• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now sitting in it while it ticks over for a while
    Loony lady 2, who I haven't walked with for a while, spends much of her day just sitting in her car when she's not wandering around the village. Seems to hate being at home.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Walked around the block a bit.
      posted 'proof of life' forms to CH and NL for my respective state pensions.
      had a bacon and egg brown bap, with HP <manly> sauce* and earl grey tea.
      Recycling trundled.
      Sunday sodding Sunday.

*other sauces are available, for wooses.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        She is saying nice things about me! I will get her straight in for a scan.
        time to get her sectioned!

Hope she gets better soon, you finally found someone to put up with you!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Informed my Dad about the car needing a jump start. He doesn't think a 20 minute tick over is sufficient to properly charge and days it needs a long run. Oh well.

Went for a walk, to South Kensington and back. Chilly but dry, little wind. I did 2.3 miles apparently. First mile done in 17m14s and the second mile in 18m43s which did include me stopping to buy a newspaper for HWMBO.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            WEnt for a bath last night. I heard someone come in the house. Next I heard loads of screaming! Dashed out in bath robe. MrsBP cllapse - at bottom of stairs seemingly not breathing. As I was on phone for ambulance she came round.

Couple of bangs on head. Upper back hurts. Shoulder hurts.

Waited 70 minutes for ambulance then cancelled it. She seemed fine.

Friends are repairing a chair and had dropped it off. MrsBP went upstairs to get something - probably went up too fast. Fell down about 4/5 steps.

I am now going to designate her a dalek and keep her away from stairs.....
            Hope she's OK!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Informed my Dad about the car needing a jump start. He doesn't think a 20 minute tick over is sufficient to properly charge and days it needs a long run. Oh well.
              Try racing up and down The Mall at 70mph for an hour or so, that should sort it out

Comment

We are watching Polar (2019) - IMDb

A retiring assassin suddenly finds himself on the receiving end of a hit, contracted by none other than his own employer seeking to cash in on the pensions of aging employees.

Potentially lots of gun fighting, bangy nonsense that's maybe not too dissimilar to RED or John Wick.

Comment

Chicken and chips for tea, with lashings of red sauce

Comment

No telly tonight, other than the usual police nonsense whilst eating.

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      Quite slowly but yes. Second time in two years when I've just been at my front window by chance and seen someone carried out on a stretcher.
                      I think I see the common link here. Stop looking out of the window! Have you run out of websites of girls with fat bottoms to look at? Maybe they are making the world go round?

Comment

Working...
                      X