• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I'm hoping I get the one with Flight Simulator

Comment

Angus was great, wine was great.

Who'd have thought that Cloudy Bay would have preceded Beef?
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

Date Nite Dinner supplied by The Game Bird.

Too much food for HWMBO and I to manage in one sitting so it's been broken down into multiple meals.

This evening we had lobster vol-au-vents with pickled kohlrabi followed by duck breast, pan fried potatoes and creamed spinach. Delish!

We still have a game sausage roll, duck pie and sticky toffee pudding to eat! How anyone can eat all that as a single meal (plus veg sides where applicable) is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            In the Chinese
            And very nice it was as always

Busyness status: bit of a rush being dealt with when I arrived

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Darn it, me little van cut out just as I was pulling into my drive and wouldn't start. Was stuck across pavement. Got a local recovery company to take it up to me local garage for 60 quid, they'll look at it on Monday. Wonder if a bang on a pothole a bit earlier disconnected something.

Fortunately my small village has got enough garages/car repair places, got 4 of 'em.
              Had something like that on my Fiat Tempra when I'd knocked the wire that goes to the dashboard charge light off when changing the oil & filter.

Didn't notice the lack of charging until it ground to a halt outside my garage & the battery was too flat to restart it.

We won't mention the time the injection relay packed up & it took me 3 days to figure out how to fix it (by taking the relay to bits and repairing it).
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Can't believe I ended up watching the Mask Singer and guessed "The clock" wrong.

Well I never knew my Hoddle from Waddle as I'm not a Spurs supporter....
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Watched Have I Got News for You 30 year look back over the programme from its inception. Very entertaining stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Watched Have I Got News for You 30 year look back over the programme from its inception. Very entertaining stuff.
                    It's 3 episodes. I will have to watch it tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      It's 3 episodes. I will have to watch it tomorrow...
                      No it isn't they shoved the 2020 and 2019 Christmas additions into the iPlayer promotion....

Comment

Working...
                      X