• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post

The last time Hermes screwed up I ended up having to do a chargeback to get my money back
    The retailer automatically refunded me as Hermes couldn't find my address.

Yet they delivered another parcel to my doorstep that very same day and took a photo of my leg.

Twatter was very helpful in ensuring I eventually got what I ordered....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Popped out to the post box and back. The sun has come out and it's a pleasant, if chilly and damp feeling, afternoon.

Comment

I went to M&S at lunchtime.

On the way there it was like

On the way back I saw men in bright yellow coats. One told a delivery cyclist that if he dumped his bicycle there he would get a parking ticket?!?

A few roads away I then saw a parking attendant who looked about 15 writing up a car.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          took a photo of my leg.
          Where do I get a copy of that?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It got a bit sunnier here later, but that just means it's getting colder now

Comment

A musty duvet cover and sheet that turned up when I was going through the assorted clutter in the bedroom have been washed. No idea if they'll turn out to be usable, but if not, at least they'll be ready for a trip to the Oxfam textile recycling thing

Comment

Had some milled wine that HWMBO made last week. Very nice indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Mulled wine I hope rather than milled

Mrs Eek bought 2 bottles from Sainsburys earlier this week - the Booth's version is far nicer.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    never tried that, do you have to freeze it first?

Comment

early dinner was steak and kidney pie <pukka>, chips <auntie> and peas <cap'n B>
                      and Rioja.
                      ents, well, she's gone home to sort stuff out for a bit, so 6 eps of Expanse are beckoning

Comment

Working...
                      X