• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been working. Need to make a bite to eat soon I guess.

Other than the crap on the radio I wouldn't know it was anything other than a normal Friday!

Comment

Spuds are coming along, sausagemeat stuffing and pigs in blankets are in, as are the breast fillets. Should be ready to take the turkey bits out to rest in half an hour or so

Comment

I wouldn't know it was anything other than a normal Friday
        Same here, just been for usual walk. Me son was gonna come and cook but we decided better not as his isn't in the most risk free job. Going to Loony lady 1 bubble this evening.

Stlll, more squiggles on me map.
        Last edited by xoggoth; 25 December 2020, 15:54.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Dinner is exceedingly nice, but also exceedingly large. I've had to stop for a break

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Dinner is exceedingly nice, but also exceedingly large. I've had to stop for a break
            Sounds perfect!

Comment

Since this is our first day without to-ing and fro-ing caused by social services incompetence, dinner will be simple.
              chicken and haricot beans, in garlic and tomato herby sauce.
              with basmati rice.
              oh, and Rioja, lots of Rioja.

and walnut and coffee cake for pud.

Comment

Warmed up a couple of mince pies in the oven, very nice with a generous dollop of clotted cream

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Sounds perfect!
                  It is! Currently on another break, but I'll get there in the end… might save the Christmas pudding for later tonight though

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Century

Comment

Watching BBC iPlayer - Storyville - Pepe the Frog: Feels Good Man about how a simple cartoon became a right wing meme and the artist lost all control of his work

Comment

Working...
                      X