• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took Christmas rubbish to tip. You have to book round here. I arrived at 9am as they were opening. I then saw there was a line of cars so I reversed to the back. But it turns out none of the others had booked 9am so I was taken straight to the front of the queue.

Comment

Wrapping paper cannot be recycled. I spent ages seperating it out. But it is "contanimated".

Comment

My pain killing injection from early DEcember is wearing off fast. Even super strong painkillers/anti-inflammitaries cannot stop the pain. Looks like walking will be reduced today. And soon I will be desk bound again.

Comment

Century drivel

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Century drivel

Comment

Time to go and do the modern day equivalent of visiting the Victorian asylum. Im off to general....

Comment

NickFitz Posts 35,129
                BrilloPad Posts 34,868

God this drivelling is hard work.

Comment

Went online to order some printer cartridges, ones I wanted were out of stock. People must be panic buying cartridges to wipe their bums with.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Went online to order some printer cartridges, ones I wanted were out of stock. People must be panic buying cartridges to wipe their bums with.
                    Maybe they are printing toilet paper with Boris's face on?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Century drivel

Comment

Working...
                      X