• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Always worth having two

aye, a bird canny fly wi' wan wing

Comment

The scouse is reducing; once again, I should have put it on an hour before I actually did

Comment

Watched Sports Personality of the year.

Yes as expected.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

They always choose someone without a personality though.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            The scouse is reducing; once again, I should have put it on an hour before I actually did
            Very nice once it was finally ready, accompanied by a couple of thick bits of sesame bloomer; I even went back for seconds

And plenty left to go in the freezer

Comment

Five ample portions, it turns out

Comment

No telly tonight, apart from a bit of Police Interceptors whilst dining. Instead, I finished reading Rogue Male. An excellent tale!

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning.

Nice, dark, warm and wet for the shortest day of the year.

Roads reasonably empty.

DOOM! DOOM!

Comment

Morning all

Dull and overcast. Ground wet but no active precipitation at this moment. Currently 10 degress, forecast high of 14 later with more rain expected this morning and a further deluge this afternoon. Barometer down to 1007 mBar.

Today's Kantar diary fact:
                    Radium is discovered by Marie and Pierre Curie 1898.

Happy winter solstice everyone! Everything gets better from here!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Morning all

Dull and overcast. Ground wet but no active precipitation at this moment. Currently 10 degress, forecast high of 14 later with more rain expected this morning and a further deluge this afternoon. Barometer down to 1007 mBar.

Today's Kantar diary fact:
                      Radium is discovered by Marie and Pierre Curie 1898.

Happy winter solstice everyone! Everything gets better from here!
                      Everything gets lighter from here - I wouldn't be saying everything gets better - Mrs Eek has just watched soldiers panic buying food and toilet rolls in Tescos Catterick when she went to get a pint of milk on the way to the office.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X