• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Having reluctantly conceded that it is now Christmas week, I have marked the occasion by having a couple of mince pies

And I've just found I've won a free book from an author I follow on Twitter, which is nice because there's far too much space not yet occupied by books in here
    What was the book?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      What was the book?

vBulletin for DUMMIES

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        vBulletin for DUMMIES

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          What was the book?
          I don't know - he mostly writes crime stories but has also published stuff in some other genres, so I'll just have to wait and see what turns up

Comment

vBulletin for DUMMIES
            Given the complete lack of documentation available from the people who make it, that would be extremely useful

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Given the complete lack of documentation available from the people who make it, that would be extremely useful
              welcome to the world of mainframe legacy engineering

Comment

The bones from the shoulder of lamb, along with assorted veg, are in the InstantPot™ starting their journey to becoming scouse

Comment

Crispy diced tatoes and a portion of pie for dinner.

Watching BBC Four - Storyville, The Night Notre-Dame Burned

Did have to laugh when someone said "we were asking, why is God doing this to us?" just get out burning building, woman!

Comment

dinner was 2xpork loin chops (one's not enough, two's a bit too much, but hey)
                    with chips, peas and more Rioja.
                    ents is Dune ep#2 and probably mando 2.8.

Comment

dinner was 2xpork loin chops (one's not enough, two's a bit too much, but hey)
                      with chips, peas and more Rioja.
                      ents is Dune ep#2 and probably mando 2.8.
                      Always worth having two

Comment

Working...
                      X