• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three years ago today, I was on Ward 28 waiting for an angiogram:

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I found it quite amusing that the cardiologist, when asked when the angiogram might take place, just shrugged helplessly and said "We don't know, we just have to wait for them to ask us to send people"

Comment

I went out to empty the bins earlier. Bloody cold.

Lunch was chilli cos it is Friday.

My batteries from Amazon are running late....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I've written out all my Christmas cards. Just need to get a nice one for the parentals and a cheeky one for HWMBO.

Comment

Reading bad Covid news for London.

Make sure you go out to any restaurants and pubs before 16th December.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Reading bad Covid news for London.

Make sure you go out to any restaurants and pubs before 16th December.
            I have no outings planned other than to see the parentals on the 19th. Hopefully that won't be affected.

Comment

Dinner is M&S Gastropub moussaka and some curly kale. The pack says it's for two people. Looks more like a four person dish to me, assuming the intention is to serve it with accompaniments.

Comment

Hog Jnr seems to have settled into their new home.

Eating and drinking quite happily, set up the HogCam to keep an eye on them to make sure they were ok and had to turn it off cos my phone keeps going off every couple of minutes as they potter about.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Far too wet and cold and horrid outside, so: exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

Tea: chicken in red wine sauce, with chips and petits pois. Very nice, it was

Comment

Ents was MasterChef and Mock the Week.

Had a mini mince pie for pudding.

Comment

Working...
                      X