• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching the blame scientist programme.

They used Wikipedia....WTF?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

We're now watching the live feed of Zoom Down on YouTube with our very own fionat doing the clever stuff in the background

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

FOaTw

Comment

Originally posted by jainnode View Post
          FOaTw
          Now now, be nice

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            We're now watching the live feed of Zoom Down on YouTube with our very own fionat doing the clever stuff in the background
            Ta for the tip - I keep forgetting about it

Comment

I got the Carol-substitute's method for that numbers game

Comment

Tea has been battered cod, chips and beans

It was a bit of that Young's "chip shop style" cod. I ignored the cooking instructions, which I was dubious about the first time, and followed my own instincts, and it turned out better. Still a bit small though; there's two fillets left, and I might have them both for one meal next time

And I was again impressed by the Ayrshire spuds, as the chips turned out in excellent condition, golden and very crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside

Comment

Oh, and the recycling was taken out and that bin trundled forth when I went out for my walk. I'll leave the black bins until tomorrow, as they were all empty once again when I looked yesterday but there's been a late arrival two Fridays in a row. My own kitchen bin and living room wastepaper basket both need emptying but I'll do them in the morning, so at least one more trundle will happen then

Comment

Originally posted by jainnode View Post
                    FOaTw
                    That doesn't belong in here.

Mostly because aTw doesn't post in here.

Now watching The Real Plague programme on 5+1.

A woman has just (in 1665, August) buried her five children and her husband in a little over a fortnight.

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

More to the point why did no one contact the chap who'd been investigating human coronaviruses for 20 years?

Why were "they" so ignorant of how carehomes work?

Then again, with Bozo and the Bald Ugly Mother****er in charge we were doomed from the start.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 19 November 2020, 22:31.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Contemplating whether to trundle bins or wait for Tuesday's collection

Comment

Working...
                      X