• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"47 Ronin", an odd film.

I watched it back in September 2019 in those dear dead days beyond recall.

Morning all if all there are

Dry.

Cold at 15.2 deg in here.

Blue sky.

Sunny.

Barometer dropped 20mBar, now showing 1013 mBar and 64% RH.

Saturday.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 7 November 2020, 08:13.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

Not much sleep last night. Dad is in hospital. My sister decided that sending a What’sApp message at 7pm was enough, not to try calling me. My phone was charging in the office, so I didn’t get the message until I grabbed the phone before going to bed.

Now trying to work out the law on whether I can go visit him.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Morning all

Not much sleep last night. Dad is in hospital. My sister decided that sending a What’sApp message at 7pm was enough, not to try calling me. My phone was charging in the office, so I didn’t get the message until I grabbed the phone before going to bed.

Now trying to work out the law on whether I can go visit him.

Comment

Morning all

It was a bit misty last night when I was going to bed. That has cleared to just overcast from.ym current viewpoint. The weather still says it's foggy It's 4 degrees at present and will reach 8 later with sunshine poking through murk.

BA have cancelled my flight home on the 14th and have changed all services, as far as I can tell, to a daily one at 0730. Thanks lockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Morning all

It was a bit misty last night when I was going to bed. That has cleared to just overcast from.ym current viewpoint. The weather still says it's foggy It's 4 degrees at present and will reach 8 later with sunshine poking through murk.

BA have cancelled my flight home on the 14th and have changed all services, as far as I can tell, to a daily one at 0730. Thanks lockdown.
            Can't you just stay in Glasgow for a bit longer there seems zero point heading home unless you really need the space for work
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Can't you just stay in Glasgow for a bit longer there seems zero point heading home unless you really need the space for work
              The plan was always some time up here and then we both go back to mine. HWMBO will still come back with me on the 14th and stay for a couple of weeks. It'll just be an earlier start to the day than planned. He likes the change of scenery as much as I do.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                The plan was always some time up here and then we both go back to mine. HWMBO will still come back with me on the 14th and stay for a couple of weeks. It'll just be an earlier start to the day than planned. He likes the change of scenery as much as I do.
                I wouldn't have been so confused if you had said our flight home rather than my flight home...
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all.
                  CBS in sunny sarf herts.
                  Saturday
                  all day, apparently.

Comment

Morning all

Cold, grey, misty.

Lots of HogCam action last night. A few new videos uploaded for those that like that sort of thing.

HogCam
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Overcast and wanly sunny now.

Freecell score: 89%, running average 84% (83.52%).

<hiatus>

Lunch: Heinz pea & ham soup with Morrisons multiseed bread, bramble jelly sandwich on same, red unpippy corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

3 scam calls this morning.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 7 November 2020, 12:37.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X