• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening all
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Evening all
      Evening

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        The temperature doesn't help.
        It confuses the issue a little, but as both my heart attacks have been during extremely cold spells late in November, I'm hoping it does help

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Didn't feel like watching The Blackstuff.
          It'll be on iPlayer for a while

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          One of my pcs has a curvy keyboard, one of those with the keys arranged in two separated blocks.

I discovered that I can't type on it.

Which is odd.
          Only used one of those once, and found that I can't type on it either

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Evening
            I’m still alive, even after The Wife (tm) showed a little too much pleasure in extracting blood.
            As she removed the lancet from its sheath she said “now you’re going to see what I’ve put up with for the last 15 years, you might just feel a little prick”

...she can be cruel at times.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              I’m still alive, even after The Wife (tm) showed a little too much pleasure in extracting blood.
              As she removed the lancet from its sheath she said “now you’re going to see what I’ve put up with for the last 15 years, you might just feel a little prick”

...she can be cruel at times.

The truth hurts

(you are in the wrong thread. - I like your missus!)
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Tonight's viewing has been the latest episode of Hospital on iPlayer.

And then a quick look at US Legal Twitter, where Giuliani has made such an unbelievable, Lionel-Hutz-scale hash of arguing a case about the election that you can hear the competent lawyers laughing from all the way across the Internet

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all if all there be

Wet.

Very wet.

Very very wet.

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Dire.

Dreadful.

Grey verging on extremely dark grey/light black.

Sunless.

Warmish at 16 deg.

1011 mBar and 67% RH.

Wednesday.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Only used one of those once, and found that I can't type on it either
                  I suspect this explains why it was so cheap in some bargain bin or other 15 or more years ago.

It's on the Freecell pc so typing isn't really its forte, like.
                  Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 18 November 2020, 08:31.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

Overcast but bright-ish and dry there may be the odd patch of blue but none that I can see without going outside. Warm for the time of year at 13 degrees and forecast to reach 16 later. Rain is expected this afternoon. Barometer down a smidge to 1015 mBar.

First coffee has been drunk.

HWMBO and I have planned posh restaurant deliveries for two date nights. They are cook at home efforts, which HWMBO is happy to do. The first, to have this weekend, is from Club Gascon and features pheasant. The second is from Lyle's and is also game themed, this will be delivered next weekend.

Comment

Morning all
                      It's mid November, 10C before 9am and the leaves are still on several of the trees round here.

Pleasant walk earlier

Comment

Working...
                      X