• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Source close to the Supreme CUK Leadership assured me that this abomination of a thread will be removed after that new forum software is ready.

Burn him!
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Source close to the Supreme CUK Leadership assured me that this abomination of a thread will be removed after that new forum software is ready.

TPD keeps overstraining the DB server on the test forum; I just had to bump it up an instance size, and I may have to do so again tomorrow

Comment

FOaTw.

Morning all if all there be and this isn't an illusion

Dry.

Sunny.

Cold in here at 15.4 deg.

CBS.

Friday.

Smalls in the WM.

Smalls out of the WM into the TD.

Shirts in the WM.

The ongoing joy of Friday is ongoing.

<hiatus>

Shirts out of the WM and into the TD.

Cottons into the WM.

Shirts out of the TD and roughly ironed & now hanging on the picture rail in the bedroom airing.

Cottons out of the WM and into the TD.

All go here, I tell you.
        Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 6 November 2020, 12:30.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Not even 09:00 and I have my first "Whoooosh!". Quite pleased with how today is shaping up.
          ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
          Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Morning all

TFIF etc.

Clear(wish) skies, reasonable frost on the ground and a pleasant walk to start the day.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Good morning

Seems dry out so far. Cloudy. Currently 8 degrees and a forecast high of 10. Unlikely to rain and there may even be some sunshine for me to complain about.

Coffee being drunk while listening to techies and PMs waffle about something.

Comment

Morning denizens

Clear blue sky out, 6°C, and a hint of frost on the roof of the lean-to attached the old stable

Official sources are still saying it's foggy, but it isn't, or at least not at close range

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  TPD keeps overstraining the DB server on the test forum; I just had to bump it up an instance size, and I may have to do so again tomorrow
                  I would have hinted at banning all Doom threads to ensure the DB server had additional capacity.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

If anybody still cares, Georgia's count just flipped for Biden, which will be giving the Toxic Wotsit conniptions as it means he's lost and Biden's won if it stays that way

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      If anybody still cares, Georgia's count just flipped for Biden, which will be giving the Toxic Wotsit conniptions as it means he's lost and Biden's won if it stays that way
                      Looks like it will given the trend in the postal voting counts. Was all over twitter a few hours ago but the BBC have now confirmed it and they've been very conservative with reporting vote numbers. Big question will be whether Biden can get past the +1% threshold to prevent a recount.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X