• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    The grey is actually fog.
    It seemed to be getting a little foggy around here late last night

Comment

In the pOrifices again today. Fella who is usually sat behind me has had his father diagnosed with C-19. His lappy has been removed by a colleague, but no-one has been around to disinfect his workstation yet, nor anyone been officially informed...
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Some minor potching undertaken in the garden.

Half hearted effort at filling a pothole.

Nice sunny morning.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Four days off.
          Sunny morning.
          king billy though.
          Happy Thursday from sunny sarf herts

Comment

Who needs Prime?

Ordered a couple of bits from Amazon on Tuesday night, free delivery due on Sunday. Current expected delivery is later today.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Who needs Prime?

Ordered a couple of bits from Amazon on Tuesday night, free delivery due on Sunday. Current expected delivery is later today.
              People who want it on Wednesday - but I like prime as it adds a flag on your account for quicker refunds on returns.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Meeting fine - now just battling MS licensing agreements to check the viability (looks good though).
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Lunch has been a roast beef bap (wholemeal)

Still slightly peckish, so a bag of crisps or a bit of chocolate might be on the cards later

And the Scotch broth has been started on its way to becoming. I had a fair few carrots that needed to be used up, so I reckon this one will end up in a fairly concentrated form, like the ham one, which at least makes it easier to fit loads of it in the freezer

Comment

Lunch was some dinner leftovers and was very tasty.

The sun appears to have come out and its angle is just at that very annoying point where one has to close a blind and sadly shut it out or risk blindness myself.

Comment

I'd better pop out for a walk if I want to avoid doing it in the miserable darkness

Comment

Working...
                      X