• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    The casserole is coming to fruition judging by a recent inspection. I think I'll give it another fifteen minutes or so then check again whether the desired level of crispiness has been achieved
    It could have done with another twenty or so minutes just to reduce the sauce a little further and crisp things up more, but I was famished and it was done enough. Extremely nice even if imperfect, in the end

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      I have heating and hot water but the pressure is too high. I can't reduce it as you have to have a Gas Safe registered to sort the problem out.

Oh and we are going into lockdown....
      I believe the lockdown rules say you can still let in people doing work, such as gas engineers

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Oh well
        Nice pali!

Comment

TFBSZ
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

How come BR14 hasn't posted in TPD for so long?

Not that it's compulsory or anything

Comment

The BBC shouldn't bother with the first hour of its US election coverage. It just seems like a weak rewrite of the Monty Python election special without any of the results.

Comment

Well, watching that was a complete waste of time, given that the result of the election won't be known until they finish counting the votes, which will be this weekend at the earliest, so it was just Andrew Neil alternating between proclaiming one thing as a definitive sign of victory and the next thing as a definitive sign that he didn't have a clue what was going on, then trying to pretend that the latter wasn't his own fault for pretending that he had a chance of understanding in the first place given that the result won't be known until… etc.

Goodnight all

Comment

I can't conceive of a reason for wasting good sleeping time like that.

Morning all if all there be

Dry.

CBS.

Sunny.

Cold at 15.4 deg in here.

Frosty out there.

1031mBar and 67%RH.

Wednesday.

The wireless is switched off until they find something more inneresting to pontificate about coz this is a waste of electricity & oxygen.
                  Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 4 November 2020, 08:11.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all
                    2C out, CBS, etc
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all.

It seems to be dry out with quite a lot of blue in the sky. It's 7 degrees at the moment and will reach double digits later. Low chance of rain.

Very tired this morning and I didn't waste precious sleeping time on the sceptic elections.

First coffee being drunk.

Comment

Working...
                      X