• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonfire duly bonfired

It seemed rude not to pollute the sunshine with smoke & filth. <- bonfire

Work clothes now out of WM & into TD.

Tea: Tesco breaded haddock, stewed pears & custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

The combination of the inability to take the usual walk along with the return of the custard is leading to an increase in portliness.

Entertainment: the remainder of the first commentary on "Thunderball".

At 22:00 on Quest Red: The Bad Skin Clinic.

I wonder what pustulent wonders will be revealed tonight.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Dinner: Chicken curry
      Ents: Mock The Week on actual iPlayer. Episode 2 talks about Marcus Rashford.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Oh and my boiler is fecked.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Apparently there's an election in the USA today? Who knew?

That means it's four years since I was driving along the A14 and heard on Radio 4 that it seemed Trump had won
          Ah, not quite - it's a moveable feast, so it was November 8 that year, and therefore the morning of November 9 when I said:

I see America seems to have spoken - well, grunted while pointing with a stick

Comment

And I just received an email for another virtual conference...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Oh and my boiler is fecked.
              Just in time for the coldest night of the autumn so far

Comment

The casserole is coming to fruition judging by a recent inspection. I think I'll give it another fifteen minutes or so then check again whether the desired level of crispiness has been achieved

Comment

Ah, not quite - it's a moveable feast, so it was November 8 that year, and therefore the morning of November 9 when I said:
                  It's always the Tuesday after the first Monday in November (note not the first Tuesday)
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    It's always the Tuesday after the first Monday in November (note not the first Tuesday)
                    I daresay Trump will argue that he's been deprived of five days or something once it becomes apparent he's been trounced

Comment

Just in time for the coldest night of the autumn so far
                      I have heating and hot water but the pressure is too high. I can't reduce it as you have to have a Gas Safe registered to sort the problem out.

Oh and we are going into lockdown....

Comment

Working...
                      X