• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    The bathmat has been struggling to dry by the unaided process of evaporation in the cooler regions of the flat, so I've plonked it on the clotheshorse in front of the gas fire where it seems to be drying at a much better pace
    I wonder if the newly fixed heater in the bathroom might help?

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I wonder if the newly fixed heater in the bathroom might help?
        I thought about that, but it’s seven feet up the wall so would take a while to heat the room down to bath level. So it makes more sense to use a room I’m heating anyway

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Oh yeh! I could just delete it and say you're imagining things.

PS Just deleted it. You're going loopy and just seeing things.
          Just a dup is one thing, I managed 4 or 5 dups on one memorable occasion.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

In the Chinese
            Very nice, as always

Busyness: earlier, but "it's quietened down again now"

Comment

Going to mark the 100 minute anniversary of the Prime Minister failing to turn up on time to address the nation by having a snack-size Mars bar
              What have Boris Johnson and Axle Rose got in common?

They both look like crap.
              They are both essentially inarticulate at this point.
              Neither of them can turn up on time for a gig.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I figured that as it was Halloween, I'd watch the modestly titled John Carpenter's Halloween. But after five or ten minutes of it, I decided I wasn't in the mood for it, so I didn't.

Instead, I watched Get Out (2017) which is pretty damn good as these things go; takes its time to get on the boil, but that's not a bad thing for such a film. Worth watching

And after that, I rewatched Gladiator (2000) because why not. All good clean fun

Goodnight all

Comment

Bells on Sunday...
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning.

It is grey outside.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all

Grey.

White sky.

Drizzly.

Sunless.

Warmer at 17 deg in here.

999 mBar and 67% RH.

Sunday judging by the noise the wireless isn't making.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X