• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

It's quite bright but overcast. Very windy. Dry at the moment. Currently 15 degrees and it might get up to 16 later. Rain expected over lunchtime. Barometer down to 1008 mBar.

Saturday Live on R4 is featuring a Portsmouth/Southsea based artist that I've followed for many years. Excited to hear his interview.

Coffee made and about to be imbibed.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Night - all the newspapers are reporting the same rumour for England to be announced on Monday.
      Ah is this the rumour I'm hearing on R4 news this morning?

Comment

The clouds have cleared and the sun has come out. My weather app is still saying rain from 11 am so I should enjoy it while it lasts.

As I am on my last day of confinement, I can't actually go out and enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          The clouds have cleared and the sun has come out. My weather app is still saying rain from 11 am so I should enjoy it while it lasts.

As I am on my last day of confinement, I can't actually go out and enjoy it.
          And it's come over very dark now. I may have to put a light on.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            And it's come over very dark now. I may have to put a light on.
            Shortly before 11 am a light shower commenced. The rain fall has since become more persistent.

I have yet to move my foot slightly to the right to turn on my lamp via the foot switch.

Comment

Freecell score: 94%, running average 83% (83.48%).

Lunch: Heinz lentil & ham soup, Morrisons sunflower and pumkin seed bread, bramble jelly sandwich on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt bread, red corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

The sun emerged briefly from behind the overcast only for a light shower to descend from the heavens.

Small blue patch in the sky across the valley boyo, there's tidy then.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Afternoon.

It was dry when I got out of bed around 8.30am.

Just been doing some housework, washing and fighting with Quickbooks.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The rain started about 15 mins after I got in from the walk. During the walk I checked a mushroom patch, where I picked 1.8kg of porcini.
                  Still raining hard, and we have a big walk to do shortly to go round to a friend’s house for an afternoon of rugby.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    The rain started about 15 mins after I got in from the walk. During the walk I checked a mushroom patch, where I picked 1.8kg of porcini.
                    Still raining hard, and we have a big walk to do shortly to go round to a friend’s house for an afternoon of rugby.
                    How's The Wife (tm)?

Comment

Still raining.

The living room lamp was turned on when I came back from the kitchen with scrambled eggs on toast.

Comment

Working...
                      X