• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite tired this evening

I didn't sleep that well last night despite being knackered from an early start and so on, which probably accounts for it.

Comment

Entertainment (continued): "To kill a mockingbird (1962)" with that Gregory Peck chap before he became Dr Mengele that time.

Also: "Sewermen" on Paramount.

This week it's a giant rootball.

Possibly "Skin A&E" at 22:00 on 5.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Skin A&E, Sewermen? You got some odd tastes, do you watch Dr Pimple Popper?

Watched Embarassing Bodies a couple of times hoping to see some ladies' ***. No luck.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Really nice spag bol for tea

The kitchen bin bag has been extracted and knotted shut, ready to take out the back shortly. Still not sure it'll justify putting the bin out, but I might as well

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Another odd Google SV thing:

Google Maps

Mind you, not as odd as their image of a certain old bloke bent over fiddling with his van door. Not posting any pics of that. Anyone else here on Street View?

Another one on same road:

Google Maps

its a portal into another dimension!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              The kitchen bin bag has been extracted and knotted shut, ready to take out the back shortly. Still not sure it'll justify putting the bin out, but I might as well
              There was one other bag in one of the bins, so perching mine on top of that so it stood upright made the thing look full enough to justify a trundle

It's started raining again

Not very heavy; just a passing shower. Very windy though

Comment

Bins prepped to be put out. Not much to go but I have lots of cardboard boxes that I've flattened and just the kitchen bin.

Watching a thing about Princess Anne on C5. I like her, she's a good no nonsense royal.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Watching a thing about Princess Anne on C5. I like her, she's a good no nonsense royal.
                  I always thought she was pretty cool for telling the bloke who'd just shot her bodyguard and chauffeur and told her his intention of kidnapping her, "Not bloody likely!"

Comment

Tonight's viewing has been the latest episode of Ambulance, after which I thought I'd watch S1E3 of Life on Mars. I must have decided I like the latter, as I ended up watching E4 and E5 as well

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning.

Sun is rising....
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X