• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

CBS with some wispy bits
    Sunday
    working
    meh.

Comment

Maybe the weather app wasn't so shonky after all. There was rain right at the nether end of the 0900 hour that has just eased off.

Still reasonably bright out though.

Comment

All clocks found and set correctly (I hope)
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Turning positively Simpsonesque here now

This is the complete opposite of what was forecast earlier. However, they've now changed the forecast to match up with what's actually happening

Comment

Sunday morning shop done, Tesco and Morrisons visited.

Shopping brought in through the deluge.

Shopping duly washed and wiped down and put away.

Beef roasting in the oven.

Periodic deluges continuing with the occasional burst of sunshine to lull us into a false sense of security.

Strangelove Grandfather (a butcher) would not be impressed with the mess I made of bisecting the leg of lamb.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Afternoon all.

Clocks mostly reset - they tend to do themselves now, with the exception of the cooker (done by Mrs CB) and the car (left until it annoys me enough).

Comment

Was hammering down 10 minutes ago, now the sun's out again.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lunch: sausages and bacon in buttered sesame bloomer toast. Delicious

Uses up most of my calories for the day, but it's worth it, and anyway it's the weekend so it doesn't count

Comment

Swim was swum
                    Audit done

Gazebo dismantled, since the storm bent and broke a few of the arms/legs. Lasted 2 months outside and served its purpose. Recycling will no doubt send the bits back to China, to be smelted down. It'll be back in the UK before the Spring as something else.
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Almost lunchtime here. Chinese chicken legs if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                      X