• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just has an agent send me a £30 amazon voucher as a thank you for copying and pasting two paragraphs from one document to another (the document was worth £2.4m to them so in hindsight not a very good deal for me)
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning denizens

Clear blue sky out, though I think there's actually some extremely high, extremely thin wispiness going on; a mere 6°C an hour or so ago, now up to 9°, but not expected to get past 12° later

Comment

I have just received a large box from Ms.

Within it was the least inspiring set of stickers I have received in all my life and nothing else so why they sent a large box all the way from Seattle I will never know.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Lovely sunny day now the fog has lifted. Packing.

Comment

Fell asleep earlier whilst listening to the waffling about Alan Turing earlier.

Woke up to find I was listening to a programme about The Good Germans.

Walk walked in the bright sunshine, with clear blue skies and chem trails.

Busting for a piss again by the time I got back.

Now about to peg the sheets out on the line to save a few pennies of electrickery.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all.

CBS earlier, now a bit grey.

Didn't get the job at ex-Poly Just Up The Road, which is slightly vexing.

Comment

Morning.

Supermarket delivery was late.

tulip news about London.

But at least it is sunny outside....
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Pleasant number page.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Pleasant number page.
                    ? 33566?
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      ? 33566?
                      An insight into what the WME considers pleasant I guess...

Comment

Working...
                      X