• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid-19 screening again, pre hospital procedure. Have to self isolate from now until Friday, again...
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Grey, wet, miserable.

Weather same.

Send jam.

God save the Queen.

...Ends...
      ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
      Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Went to check which api to use (there is an alpha release which I thought was now beta and isn't) and discovered I have another lovely award from MS...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Went to check which api to use (there is an alpha release which I thought was now beta and isn't) and discovered I have another lovely award from MS...
          Which is nice

Comment

And someone else can have the zentury...

Comment

Oh well, if you insist.

Good morning all.

The ground is damp but looks like it's drying up so I'll assume there was rain overnight/early this morning. There's a bit of blue in the sky. Currently 12 degrees with a forecast high of 15. Sunny until lunchtime then rain for the afternoon. Barometer up to 994 mBar.

Still tired, yet sleeping lots. Probably not a good sign.

First coffee being drunk.
              Last edited by ladymuck; 6 October 2020, 07:42. Reason: Keep finding typos!

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Entertainment: "War of the Worlds (2005)" with that Tom Cruise chap.

Amusing enough, and it gets shot of two duplicate dvds (in fact 4 since it's a double dvd with an infinity of boring crap on the 2nd dvd).
                Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I thought that one was OK when I watched it a while ago
                WotW with that short arsed fella really did nothing for me. The whiny brat of a daughter I just wanted to die so she'd shut up. Tom Cruise annoys me with the greasy smugness he brings to everything.

Any film with TC in it is not a film worth watching.

Comment

Back in from the walk, managed to do the walk in normal boots, not wellies, and without a coat on.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

UnDry.

Grey grey grey.

Sunless.

Slightly warmer at 16.4 deg in here this morning.

Dark.

Dank.

Dire.

Dreary.

Dreadful.

997 mBar and 65% RH.

Tuesday.

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    WotW with that short arsed fella really did nothing for me. The whiny brat of a daughter I just wanted to die so she'd shut up. Tom Cruise annoys me with the greasy smugness he brings to everything.

Any film with TC in it is not a film worth watching.
                    Still haven't managed to watch "Vanilla Sky".

I thought WOTW was ok in its way.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 6 October 2020, 08:04.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Dry and bright out, in a filtered-through-high-haze kind of way, and 12°C

And only a 50/50 chance of rain this afternoon! It's just like summer all over again

Comment

Working...
                      X