• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two more episodes of Z Nation. On course to finish S4 this week.

Now Only Connect where I will see if I can surpass last week's performance where I actually got a question right! I'm not bad at the missing vowels round but never get any of the others.

Comment

i made a pretty good fist of all three tonight
      not just a pretty face.

Comment

Watching The Madness of King George. Can't help thinking he seems more sane than the power-seeking sorts around him. Maybe all those "lunatics" in psychiatric hospitals have the right view of the world, it's really just us "normal" people who are barmy.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

PS You normal people. Not me.
          bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

The weather remains unwet at the moment, though it's predicted to go downhill overnight or in the morning

Comment

You seem to live on ribs Fizzy Knickers. Yech, don't like bones.
              bloggoth

Comment

Bins have been trundled. I was hoping to eke them out to Thursday evening but, alas, I had too much tat.

Comment

Tea: more of yesterday's roast beef, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: "War of the Worlds (2005)" with that Tom Cruise chap.

Amusing enough, and it gets shot of two duplicate dvds (in fact 4 since it's a double dvd with an infinity of boring crap on the 2nd dvd).

"Ghosts" on BBC1 England (not Wales where the hoi polloi are gratified to watch a programme about black Welsh miners instead).

As far as the MINI Cooper S goes, it's a 2014, redish, and that's about as much innerest as I have in it.

Quite why anyone would want a 231 bhp MINI is beyond my limited comprehension.

One assumes it has traction control.
                  Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 5 October 2020, 21:55.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Let me help

Always here to help.

Domain Name Search for 'wtfh-who-let-him-out.com' | Name.com
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Domain name sorted as it's actually easier to own it personally to avoid nominet pains now it's all hidden due to GDPR anyway. I'll fix it later if I need to.,

I imagine you will need to sell the vital domain for a massive premium to your company later Damn may be even more tax effective than you thought!

sorted!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X