• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Poor dog, hope it's trivial.
    Thanks.

She doesn’t normally poo in the garden. But on Saturday and Sunday she did absolute monster ones during the day (again, not normal, she’s regular morning and evening).
    This morning at about 5am she jumped onto the bed beside me and I could feel her trembling. Then I smelt it. A few spots on the stairs and then on the dining room floor (tiled, thankfully) was the main load.

Let her into the garden while we cleaned up, and she left another deposit out there, but it was quite runny.
    Took her for a walk, during which she stopped a couple of times, but it’s just liquid coming out now.

Worst thing about dogs is they can’t tell you what is wrong.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Oh no! Hopefully she just ate something unsavoury and it's working its way through.

Comment

Morning denizens

Clear blue sky and a mere 7°C out

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          The Dog (no TW) is unwell.

Comment

Sorry to hear of the poor old dog.

Morning

Dry.

Grey.

Sunless.

Cold. 15.9 deg in here.

1013 mBar and 64% RH ().

Monday judging by the absolute crap emitted by the wireless before the off switch operated.

Telex machine fairly shiny this morning.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Bonjour, mes amis...Le heating is on this morning. I was trying to hold out until October, but the offices upstairs had a distinct chill.

Glad my telex machine has no muck in it, since it had to be used to place an order with the blue & red Greengrocer, for victualling requirements.
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning

Cold

Woke up and it was grey but now sunny
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Interestingly (or not), The Dog is now not the only one in this house with a dicky tummy.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Parentals have been called. All is good in Sussex. My brother is still furloughed, the only one in his office still being paid to do nothing. He's expecting to be made redundant and is quite happy about that prospect so is keeping his head down and waiting for the company to make the first move.

Still dull out but it's remained dry.

I broke down some boxes and stamped on a load of polystyrene packaging, getting annoyed at bobbles of the stuff sticking to everything. Because of the mess that caused, I had to get the hoover out so that job is now done too.
                    Sit there and accrue holiday and length of service.

Best thing is to get the notice, sign & deliver the forms then ring the boss up for a reference for your next job, preferably all on the same day. I managed it in the same week.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Just sat through Bridget Jones’ Baby. That’s how much I love The Wife (tm)

creep!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X