• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Seems a neighbour had to get a Tesco delivery. Most of my neighbours avoid using them due to previous issues with their large store that service the area.

Anyway my stockpile of toothpaste has arrived.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Walk walked.

Bracing out there this morning.

Lazy wind & cold with it, but very pleasant in a bracing sort of way.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I'm currently thinking about a reorganisation of my living/dining room. Gives me something to do while sitting on the sofa drinking coffee and eating biscuits.

Comment

There appears to be a light shower starting up. This was not forecast when I looked this morning!

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Very grey day out

Dry though. Only 12°C and not going to get any warmer, but only a very slight chance of rain.

Comment

FFS. New Zealand has only gone and entered British Summer Time (though I don't suppose they call it that), which means our international family Zoom call tomorrow is at nine in the morning

Early night tonight then

Comment

Watching the first part of Louis Theroux - Life on the Edge looking back at his documentaries over the years. I do like his approach and the way he's dealt with all the crazies he's met.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  FFS. New Zealand has only gone and entered British Summer Time (though I don't suppose they call it that), which means our international family Zoom call tomorrow is at nine in the morning

Early night tonight then
                  No staying up until 02:00 to watch the "Wish you were here" documentary then.

Picked more pears off the tree to stew & disturbed what I think was a hornet.

There was a queen wasp a bit later on.

It's a glorious sunny day out there but it's a bit parky at 16.3 deg in here currently.

Brushed some crap off the floor in the garage causing me to cough like Doc Holliday.

Sprayed some more WD40 on assorted rusty tools in the shed.

Why Strangelove Pater needed so many chisels (mostly cold but a few wood chisels and gouges thrown in for good measure) I really dunno.

Suppose I'd better stew these pears.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Late lunch of zingy chicken, tomato and lentil soup with wholemeal bread

And there are five further portions, so I need to start playing Tetris with the contents of the freezer to fit it all in

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      No staying up until 02:00 to watch the "Wish you were here" documentary then.
                      It finishes at 00:45 according to my EPG

It seem I can indeed receive Sky Arts, so recordings have been scheduled

Comment

Working...
                      X