• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dinner has been irish black puddingx2 on waffles, with baked beans and lashings of manly HP sauce.
    and more merlot.
    ents: yesterdays proper motor race, then maybe U.C., then tbd.

Comment

HWMBO is making a curry for dinner and has just brought me a G&T.

Forgot to put TdF highlights on in time so will have to wait for it to show up on catch up. It's a rest day so no big deal.

Back to work tomorrow. Should have booked the week off.

Comment

Can't decide what to have for dinner

There are three options at the top of the list. One of them would need to be started now, so I really should make a decision

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Can't decide what to have for dinner

There are three options at the top of the list. One of them would need to be started now, so I really should make a decision
          Started

Comment

Dinner was delicious and swiftly inhaled. A Burmese pork rib curry and rice.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Started
              And finished: a very tasty roast beef dinner

The beef was a portion that was sliced and frozen last time I roasted a joint, and had a very good flavour. And the spuds were roasted in duck fat

Comment

Ents has been more of Warrior Nun.

She's (slowly) coming around to her responsibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Entertainment: the remainder of the commentary on the theatrical release of "Alien".

"Diagnosis Detectives" BBC12 21:00.
                  Duly done.

The "Alien" Quadrilogy has a mere 9 dvds in it, so this might take some time, the 2nd dvd for "Alien" has a 3 hour documentary that I'm currently 35 minutes into, not to mention the deleted scenes that I haven't figured out how to access yet, it having one of these stylized fecking menu systems to baffle s like me.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Steak 7 widney pie (ala the chippie) with corn on the cob & brocoli.

Stargirl series 1 which is ok.

Loads of SQL which wasn't.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      Duly done.

The "Alien" Quadrilogy has a mere 9 dvds in it, so this might take some time, the 2nd dvd for "Alien" has a 3 hour documentary that I'm currently 35 minutes into, not to mention the deleted scenes that I haven't figured out how to access yet, it having one of these stylized fecking menu systems to baffle s like me.
                      3 hours? That sounds like it's got potential. Maybe I should buy more DVDs from my local charity shop.

Comment

Working...
                      X