• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Just started here too.
    It's getting heavier

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      It's getting heavier
      Still thinking about it here. Gentle spattering of large drops but no real conviction behind it.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

best get your waterwings ready.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          best get your waterwings ready.
          And with that it has made it's mind up and is now raining like it means it.

Comment

Rained a bit here earlier.

Was dry enough when showing Strangelove Sis around the estate.

<hiatus>

Tea: the last of Sunday's roast turkey leg, with carrots & onions, nice enough in its way, stewed pears and custard (very nice), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: TBD, plus:

War Factories on Yesterday at 20:00.

Dr Pimplepopper on Really at 22:00.

Still raining a little fitfully, nothing very impressive.
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 2 September 2020, 17:12.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Bedding wash done

Comment

There was a light shower doing its thing when I took a walk up to the dentist. Sufficiently mitigated by use of an umbrella. Stopped and was drying off well by the time I came out again.

Today's pre-TdF viewing is PGA Tour highlights. Nowhere near as entertaining as The Sweeney.

Comment

Just cracked my head on the corner of a cupboard while sidling past the clothes horse in the process of cooking dinner, resulting in a nice long cut - well, more of a gouge, really - on the hairline above my left eye

Comment

dinner has been a couple of slices of toast with some pate.
                    to compensate for a large lunch of pasta.
                    oh, and a nice Rioja.
                    ents will be Lewis, i think.

Comment

Still raining here.

TdF highlights done.

Another Brit in yellow, but only down to another obscure UCI rule.

Comment

Working...
                      X