• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see that's there's a rerun of the Saga saga on BBC4 at 21:00 this evening, with 4 eps which runs until 01:00.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey but dry day here, 19°C and not supposed to get any higher than 21°

Cooling down inside too, at 22° after leaving the windows open overnight

Comment

Still pissing down & it's not joking about it either.

Never mind, mustn't grumble, it saves watering the new lawn.

As if.

Was thinking of having a nice bonfire to get rid of some of the crap.

I like bonfires.

They smell of victory.

However her next door has stuff hanging on the line in the deluge so that's kooffered that idea.

Lunch: Heinz leek & potato soup with Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt bread, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea, blackcurrant jam sandwich.

Still 22.9 deg in here.

Freecell score: 86%, running average 83%.

Not in the zone today, it started badly & took a long time to recover.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            Was thinking of having a nice bonfire to get rid of some of the crap.

I like bonfires.

They smell of victory.

However her next door has stuff hanging on the line in the deluge so that's kooffered that idea.
            And so it transpired: 3 binbags full of assorted non recyclable paper and packaging duly burned, with a few bits of garden waste added later to make it smoke for hours whilst I'm up here reading a book. <- Bonfire, not me.

Comment

With a bit of shuffling stuff around I was able to fit five of the ham soups into the freezer, so lunch was the leftover sixth with a couple of bits of bread

Comment

Not sure what's going on with the family Zoom call tomorrow as my brother is the Zoommeister, and obviously the lightning strike means he can't be at his post

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Not sure what's going on with the family Zoom call tomorrow as my brother is the Zoommeister, and obviously the lightning strike means he can't be at his post
                  You organise it?
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I had a Wispa earlier and now I'm having a bag of cheese & onion crisps, so I might be able to put off buying that new belt for a while longer

Comment

Lovely grey weather with rain...

Did some cleaning which is nice without drowning in sweat.

Now time for a drink.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X