• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The daily plant drowning has commenced.

I checked my plants this morning and they don't need watering.
    Last edited by ladymuck; 25 June 2020, 09:26.

Comment

Forgot to take the mince out of the freezer so that's stuffed the chilli for this evening then.

Dunno what I was thinking when I portioned up the lamb's liver.

The trays it's in were firmly frozen together & separating them required a lot of hammering.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS

Our trundle day has changed !!!

END

Other News

2nd coffee consuming, 3 Aldi Choc Digestives, little bit smaller than McVities but just as nice
        Married

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed, sweating like a pig

28.6°C in here, 27° outside

Comment

Well that was fun. Finally got off that call at 11.

Turns out that they thought it would be a giggle to test wireless coverage last night, find a problem and decide not to mention it until 8 this morning.

Comment

Weather app says it's 29 degrees outside. It can stay outside too.

It's nice and cool in my underground bunker. (bloomin' freezing in winter but that's a complaint for another day - next week probably)

Comment

Thermometer has just reached 23 deg in here.

It's 30+ in the salting house.

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (crust, very stale), ham and sweet chilli sandwich on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt bread (very pleasant, not stale, lasts for yonks), yellow corner yog thing, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Last of the gooseberries picked, along with one or two raspberries, the choicer examples of which have been stewed ready for tea this evening.

'Tis a bit hot out.

<hiatus>

Having drunk the 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea, I'm now glowing rather nicely.

I don't think I'll go for a walk this afternoon.
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 25 June 2020, 11:48.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lunch has been sardines-in-tomato-sauce toasties. Very tasty

Comment

Has Admin been fixing things again? How am I supposed to update with my daily goings on if he's tinkering in working hours?

Lunch was some spicy packet noodles and a yoghurt (still eating the yoghurt).

Last weekend's laundry has finally been removed from its drying device and dumped on the chair in my bedroom so all those creases that would have dropped out while drying can reconvene.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Has Admin been fixing things again? How am I supposed to update with my daily goings on if he's tinkering in working hours?
                      I know! I ended up doing useful things instead

Comment

Working...
                      X