• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I like you! You can call me Brillo!

Everyone else calls me MrPad. Apart from WTFH who calls me Sir....
    not everyone

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      not everyone
      You had better not repeat what you call me on forum - you don't want another ban....

Comment

You had better not repeat what you call me on forum - you don't want another ban....
        don't i?
        i'll take your word for that.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          don't i?
          i'll take your word for that.
          Who will keep all the idiots in general under check?

Comment

Apart from WTFH who calls me Sir....
            Sewer, not Sir.

Sir is a term of respect. Sewer is something that is full of sh...
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all.

Bacon sandwich (toast, not bread) for breakfast, with a nice bit of HP sauce.
              Coupled with a nice big (not SportsDirect big but big enough) mug of Tetley tea, it's left me feeling quite chipper.

Enjoy your day denizens.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

the love that dare not speak its name?

why am I thinking of Mr Loaf (meat to his friends)?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Morning denizens

Nice sunny day out, and though it’s only 8°C and not forecast to rise above 11°, there doesn’t seem to be much of a breeze so at least we get the benefit of all of those degrees

And somebody’s strimmed one of the adjacent front gardens, which provides as close an approximation to the scent of a newly-mown meadow as we city kids ever get

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    Morning all.

Bacon sandwich (toast, not bread) for breakfast, with a nice bit of HP sauce.
                    Coupled with a nice big (not SportsDirect big but big enough) mug of Tetley tea, it's left me feeling quite chipper.

Enjoy your day denizens.
                    civilized in the North West?
                    who'd've thought?

Comment

Afternoon all

CBS and sunshine but still quite cool, although not enough to need a jacket for the dog walk earlier.

Pondering what to have for lunch. There is still a decent amount of roast lamb left from Sunday, despite a good portion of it going into a curry for dinner last night.

On a related note, had a go at making Paratha's to go with it. They were moderately successful considering they were gluten free as well. The secret seems to be the application of James Martin'esque quantities of butter in the preparation and cooking. More is definitely more in this case. It's supposed to be Ghee but we don't have any and I couldn't be arsed with clarifying the butter for it.

In other news, more realisation from Client Co. that offshore is not always better. Turns out the company they had outsourced their suppler invoice processing to relies purely on an army of manual office workers to transcribe paper or PDF invoices into electronic files for import into the payments processing system. With India in lock down they have no staff and payments to suppliers are backing up. Cue panicked revival of previously deferred (on cost) plans to properly automate the process.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X