• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    IMO all sociability is bad! Lockdown forever!
    To paraphrase John Richardson; I don't like things and I don't like people. With the lockdown I am no longer forced to have to do things with people.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Roast Lamb and all the usual extras consumed with the aid of a rather nice Cote du Rhone Villages.

Coffee and chocolate consumed also.

Time for a bit of a nap.

It's all about to get a bit Bohemian Rhapsody here according to the weather radar.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Video conference over. Zoom gave us a free unlimited time extension

We never did get my parents sorted. My brother’s going to sort it out with them during the week, and we’re going to try again next Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Video conference over. Zoom gave us a free unlimited time extension

We never did get my parents sorted. My brother’s going to sort it out with them during the week, and we’re going to try again next Sunday
          You can also just reconnect if you get cut off due to the time limits, and there's no reconnection limits

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            You can also just reconnect if you get cut off due to the time limits, and there's no reconnection limits
            I’ll let them know

On second thoughts, you can explain that to my parents

Comment

I’ll let them know

On second thoughts, you can explain that to my parents
              Ooh look, an albatross!

<runs away>

I have enough trouble with my parents, thanks! I daren't suggest video calls!

Comment

does zoom do ouija video?
                i could call my parents.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  does zoom do ouija video?
                  i could call my parents.
                  My very thought.

Tea: scrambled egg & poached tomato on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (last slice, not crust, slightly stale), bramble jelly sandwich on Morrisons sunflower and spelt wholemeal bread, beetroot sandwich, ditto, yogurt, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: Alistair Cooke: America E3.

Freecell score 93%, running average 83%.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    I don't think I'm necessarily injured as that implies I did something
                    That was the problem. You did not do enough....

Comment

After much tech support over the phone, it turns out my Dad's computer doesn't have a camera which is why his video isn't working

Comment

Working...
                      X