• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was about to start doing gcloud 12 stuff but I now have until July to sort that out.

Back to other items.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all!

Daily Report
      ########

Location - WFH

Weather - Bright and Sunny

Parish Notes - Wife back at work. Offspring on "Easter Break". Decided that I might quit my job for 6 months or so. Sick of the "small stuff".
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Anyone else feeling super stressed at work and looking forward to a long weekend?
          No long weekend for me. I'm working it (as discussed above )

Comment

Morning all!

Blue skies and sunny out. 11 Degrees.

I hear it's going to be a super moon this evening, so I'm sure there will be people out to have a look later.

First coffee being drunk.

Two digestives eaten.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              So when there’s a comet, and it blows itself to bits, that’s a good omen, right?

ATel #13620: Possible Disintegration of Comet C/2019 Y4 (ATLAS)
              Signs and portents, old chap, by the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes & all that.

Morning all

Dry.

Sunny.

Blue skies with fluffy white clouds.

Colder at 16.9 deg in here this morning.

Tuesday by all accounts.

Wireless turned off because it was irritating me.

Had trouble going to sleep last night, probably because of dozing in the chair during the afternoon while listening to DSOTM again.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

Blue skies, sunshine, very pleasant out, shame I'm in the office, staring at a pair of tits*

The Wife (tm) is working from home again today. Mobile phone signal isn't great here, and it's worse at her boss's house. But her boss insists on always calling mobile to mobile, then wondering why the signal keeps dropping.

*They are flying in and out of the nest box.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all.

CBS here, sunny, very pleasant. The CovKids are out in the garden causing mayhem.

Comment

All parties down the chain have ties up their contracts and so I should have a contract within the next day or so.

Had an email from my client contact last night asking if it’s OK if they extend the duration of the project from six to twelve months... fine by me! Given the normal level of slippage that might well see me through 18 months.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                      All parties down the chain have ties up their contracts and so I should have a contract within the next day or so.

Had an email from my client contact last night asking if it’s OK if they extend the duration of the project from six to twelve months... fine by me! Given the normal level of slippage that might well see me through 18 months.

What a shame they've had to extend the contract; terribly good of you to be so accommodating.

Comment

Working...
                      X