• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight’s viewing was just a bit more of Hospital with dinner. And after, some more reading of The Great Influenza.

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      For tea tonight, a classic from student days which I hadn’t had in a few years: curried mince and chips. Well nice
      They had mince in Victorian times?

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Just been for a walk. Very nice out there. I only saw 2 other walkers, a cyclist, 3 cars and a Sainsbury lorry. Parked up prior to making his delivery I assume.

Comment

Anyone else feeling super stressed at work and looking forward to a long weekend?

Comment

Seagulls not happy.

When this is over, the first person to come out of the local chip shop will be torn apart by a flock of them....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Morning all
                Morning BP, MrsBP and BabyBP
                Married

Comment

Morning all

weather - lovely start, 1 degree, no wind
                  Last edited by AndyGarbs; 7 April 2020, 06:24.
                  Married

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Anyone else feeling super stressed at work and looking forward to a long weekend?
                    not stressed, but looking forward to my first PAID* bank holiday weekend.

*without actually working

Comment

morning

CBS in sunny sarf herts.

Comment

Working...
                      X