• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wife (tm) didn’t get outdoors much this morning due to discussions about new guidelines.
    Jamie laid another egg, while I was watching, but in a new ground nest she made. Hope it’s a tasty as the last two. The other girls managed 7 eggs between the 8 of them, so we won’t be going hungry.

Might need to work out how to convert eggs into alcohol.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Ended up watching the conclusion of "Braven" which was a run of the mill 25 minutes or so of snowy action.

Not something I'd ever thought of using a bear trap for but there you go.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

No TV tonight apart from a bit of Hospital whilst dining, though there was six hours of Monkey Life in the afternoon and evening

Instead I read more of The Great Influenza. Really starting to kick off now

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

still around, if anybody gives a feck.
          still fed up with the sheer level of sh1te spouted by the returnees and some newbys, poisoning every thread with their paranoid krap.
          Who are you?

Seriously, good to have you back!

All okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I watched because someone mentioned it and I was able to launch iPlayer in time.

It was a nice enough speech that some will take comfort and encouragement from. It won't change anything really.
            Its like a relic from the past. I would rather hear the government chief scientist. Though rather than that, I would scroll CUK for the really informed, erudite, stimulating news and opinions.....

Do I need to add a roll eyes after that?
            Last edited by BrilloPad; 6 April 2020, 06:26.

Comment

I am still trying to find out what Marky did wrong?

I hope he is back soon. tpd needs drivel!

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                Of course, that's what they're there for.

What upset me was none of my jokes made the final edit. Here's one -

We've learned much about our friends around the world of late, for instance in the Middle East we hear that the people of Saudi Arabia don't like the Flintstones. Whilst the people of Abu Dhabi Do.

Comment

Morning all.

Sandbox env wiped over the weekend. I am re-populating now.

Comment

After my accident I had a load of Zapain left. I gave them to MrsBP after her accident. Now she has run out. So she will have to call the surgery for more.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I am still trying to find out what Marky did wrong?

I hope he is back soon. tpd needs drivel!
                      Oh yes. Disagreeing with a mod. Not a good idea....

Comment

Working...
                      X